1. Why RE/MAX ?
RE/MAX is world leading family in real estate chain/network,RE/MAX is world largest real estate brokerage firm in the globe with 89 countries,6300+offices and 89000+agents.we are looking for the people who are interested in the business by taking franchise or who can work as agents.we provide as much as assistance in establishing and running the franchise business.
2. How much space is required to open RE/MAX office ?
Minimum 500 sq ft is required to open RE/MAX office
3. What is an ideal location ?
Location should have good visibility and can be higher floor office space.
4. Do franchisee’s need to own the place ?
Space can be on ownership,rent or lease locations.
5. How will the lease agreement be drawn up ?
Rental agreement will be directly with Franchisee and Landlord.
6. Approximate investment required ?
Investment required is approximately 15 lacs to 25 lakh rupees
7. How about financial assistance ?
Most of our franchisees are self funded.
8. What is the tenure of a Franchise agreement ?
Franchise agreement tenure is five years
9. Who does the interiors and what will the approximate cost ?
Interiors are included in the invest of 15lacs to 25 lacs.
10. Who will conduct the recruitment & training ?
Recruitment & training of operators for a new RE/MAX office will be done by franchisor
11. What is the size of team that will be recruited ?
In addition to Franchise Owner,one admin person in the office and one additional staff for every 6 agents added is recommended.
12. When will the franchisee recover his/her investment ?
Payback period is around 1.5 years for most franchisees.
13. What about marketing ?
National/regional level will be done by the Franchisor and local level is done by franchisee
14. Do i need to be present the entire day in RE/MAX office ?
It is advised to build your own team. Well trained manager can be appointed for replacements.
15. How much time is required to get a RE/MAX office operational ?
30days period from and date you sign the franchise agreement.Business can be started as soon as seven days.
16. Why agents will join RE/MAX and pay monthly desk fees ?
Agents join RE/MAX and pay monthly desk fees because agents are getting more part of commission as 45 to 80 percentage,This is win-win situation for both agents and franchise owner/broker owner.
17. What is the main role of Franchise owner ?
Recruiting and manging the agents who joins as independent business associates.
18. Will franchisor give technology support ?
Yes franchisor will provide technology support for franchisee,agents and office administration.
19.Franchisor will support in any builder tie up ?
Yes franchisor will support in builder and corporate tie ups.
20. Is there a limit on number of agents a franchisee can recruit?
No. Franchise can recruit as many agents as possible.We have offices with more than 400 agents in RE/MAX.